School Stationery & Charges
Green Bay High School has teamed up with OfficeMax to make going back to school even easier! Your child’s class list is available online now at myschool.co.nz
It’s easy to shop online at myschool.co.nz simply select your child’s class and/or subject lists and follow the instructions on their easy-to-use website.
- We encourage you to order early to ensure your child has all their stationery requirements ready to go in plenty of time for the start of Term 1.
- Laybuy is also available, so you can pay in 6 weekly, interest-free payments – and still get your order right away.
- Free delivery on orders over $70.
- Price match promise – shop with confidence, if you find a lower price OfficeMax will match it.
- Terms & Conditions apply, see myschool.co.nz for details.
Need assistance? The OfficeMax MySchool team can be contacted on: 0800 724 440 Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
At Green Bay High School, we utilise Chromebooks or Laptops in the classroom. It is a blended approach that integrates online activities and web based learning with traditional face-to-face class tasks in a planned, pedagogically sound manner. Learning is at the heart of blended learning - not technology, technology is the tool we will use. We ask that all students come equipped with either a Chromebook or a laptop (Windows or Mac). The key considerations are that there is a physical keyboard, and a screen large enough to work comfortably.
There are also charges for some subjects, workbooks and compulsory items, which need to be paid to Green Bay High School. For example:
- Voluntary School Donation: $200 First child attending (and) $50 (for each subsequent sibling attending)
- Note: in 2024 the Voluntary School Donation will increase to $210 First child attending (and) $60 (for each subsequent sibling attending).
- Student ID Card: $10. This is used for borrowing books from the library, student bus fares, printing and photocopying from school and exam entry.
- Note: in 2024 the Student ID Card will increase to $12.
- Subject Fees: There may also be workbook charges and subject fees for some subjects. These will be listed on your child’s school invoice, and will be available to view on the Schoolbridge App (using your parent login to access). Please note that Year 9 and Year 10 students have a change of option subjects at the beginning of Term 3, so there will be some new subject fees invoiced at that stage.
Sport & Extra Curricular
In addition to the above fees there are extra fees for students involved in sports and other curricular activities. You will be notified of these fees by email as they occur, and they will then appear on your student’s invoice.
For information on accessing financial assistance with purchasing stationery, uniform and a device please click through to the Work & Income New Zealand site using the card below. WINZ Please note WINZ quotes need to be made payable to Green Bay High School for any subject/workbook fees. WINZ payments for stationery should be made to OfficeMax.
Payment Options and Invoices
Payments can be made online via internet banking, or in person at our school accounts office. We accept cash, cheque, EFTPOS and credit card. Some people may prefer to set up automatic payments; a small amount each week can be much more manageable - please contact our Accounts staff: Debbie Tonkin, phone: 817 8173 ext 210, or Audra Neun, phone: 817 8173 ext 211 for further information. Our school bank account number is 12-3034-0840634-00, please use your child’s student ID number as a reference to appear on our bank statement.
Invoices are available to view on the Schoolbridge App (using your parent login to access).