Parent / Student / Teacher Conferences
TERM 1: Tuesday 21 March & Wednesday 22 March 2023
TERM 3: Wednesday 9 August & Thursday 10 August 2023
TIME: 1.30pm - 7.00pm
Students finish school at the earlier time of 12:30pm during PST's. School buses do NOT arrive at the earlier time, however the school library will be open for supervision.
Parent, Student, Teacher Conferences for Years 9 to 13 are usually held twice a year and provide an opportunity for parents, students and subject teachers to discuss progress, achievement and individual needs. As the name suggests, students are expected to attend and participate. This is a great opportunity to strengthen relationships that support our students, and you, our families and whānau.
During the PST conference we will have the opportunity to discuss:
- Progress up to this point
- Option selection and pathways for 2023 & 2024
- Focus on the next steps (particularly credit tracking and externals for seniors)
PST conferences will be held in B Block, E Block, F Block, Auditorium Foyer, and the Library. We have spread the classroom use across the school to ensure as few people as possible are in a classroom at any one time. Please be mindful of this when making bookings by keeping a 10 minute gap between appointments. You will see the location of classrooms when making your bookings.
Careers Advisors will be available for conversations with those who are interested in discussing potential career pathways. Student Leaders will also be available to help you find the location of the rooms.
The place for you to get information about option selection and booking of PSTs is through ‘SchoolBridge’ an online tool, and app, which profiles all subjects offered at GBHS.
Bookings for PSTs will open from Monday 13 March 2023.
Bookings are available through the GBHS Whānau Dashboard.
To access SchoolBridge, please follow the steps in the link below to activate your login:
- Install the Schoolbridge app on your device: https://greenbay.bridge.school.nz/app
- Once you have the app installed, tap the SchoolBridge icon from your home screen and tap: SIGN IN
- (NEW SECURITY FEATURE UPDATE) Parents and caregivers are now required to use the MAGIC LINK feature to request a sign-in code: Tap REQUEST MAGIC LINK. (Please note: if you have previously logged in with a Parent Password your account needs to be refreshed, using the MAGIC Link security feature. This means you will need to LOG OUT and LOG IN again)
- Enter the email address you have registered with your school and tap REQUEST MAGIC LINK
- Enter the code from the email you receive and tap “LOGIN"
To book a time slot for PSTs please follow these steps:
- Log in to the‘SchoolBridge’ and/or directly to the GBHS Whānau Dashboard. (You will be able to switch between siblings to make bookings to see each child's teacher, once logged in, if applicable).
- Select ‘PST Conferences’ from the Dashboard
- Click ‘Book Time’
- Student classes/teachers are listed on the left
- Booking times can be selected by clicking the time that suits
- View a summary of all of your bookings and make adjustments as required
- You are also able to print and save your bookings
* If you encounter any difficulties when making your PST Booking, please contact the office on 817-8173 ext 260 and speak with Amber Osborn.
We have presented a slideshow to help you with the booking process. Please click on the "How To" card below.