Student ID Cards
All students at Green Bay High School are issued with a Student ID card. These are an accepted form of Student ID with all AT (Auckland Transport) buses and trains - used for student concession fare. Student ID cards may also be used as identification when purchasing tickets for student concession at many recreational facilities (Cinemas, MOTAT, etc).
- Student ID Cards cost $12. This charge is added to each student’s account and can be paid for at the Accounts Office (or) online banking. Our school bank account number is 12-3034-0840634-00, please use your child’s student ID number as a reference to appear on our bank statement. Please note: in 2024 the Student ID card will increase to $12.
- Photolife Studios Ltd come into school to take ID photos at the start of the year. Students who were absent on photo day, or enrol later in the year, will need to have their photo taken in the school's main office and an ID card will be ordered.
- Lost your ID card? No problem! A digital copy of the Student ID card is loaded onto each student's SchoolBridge account - simply login in with your student details to access.
- Student ID cards are used in the school library for issuing books, photocopying, and printing assignments.
- Credit may be loaded onto the ID card for printing purposes via the Monitor Box situated in the school library.
- Students aged 16+ can get the student discount loaded directly onto their AT HOP cards.