Download our FREE School App:
The SchoolBridge App is your one-stop-shop for all student related platforms and is our main form of instant communication for news, notices and alerts. As well as using the App to notify the school of an absence or appointment, you can also check your Timetable, view Reports and Results, book Parent/Student/Teacher conferences online, look up Sports Draw and live Sports results...and much, much, more!
Two-Step verification needed to access Reports:
- Log in to SchoolBridge (using your ‘MagicLink’ code).
- Reports can be viewed by logging in (top right hand corner) with your Parent Portal username and password.
Download the SchoolBridge app (iOS - HERE) and (Android - HERE).
Please note: Schoolbridge has recently updated its service - if you have used SchoolBridge in the past, you now need to LOG OUT of the SchoolBridge App and LOG IN again, to be directed to the Magic Link. You will then be required to enter your email address to receive a verification code. Use this code to sign in - allowing you access to the App.
TROUBLESHOOTING: If you have completed the above steps and are still experiencing difficulties logging into SchoolBridge, please:
- UNINSTALL the app from your device (note: not just delete / remove as it will still be sitting in your cache)
- RE-INSTALL The SchoolBridge App. Download the SchoolBridge app (iOS - HERE) and (Android - HERE)
- LOGIN using the Magic Link
Need Help? Please contact Amber Osborn via email (or) phone: 817-8173 ext 260.