Green Bay High School has teamed up with OfficeMax to make going back to school even easier! Your child’s class list is available online now at myschool.co.nz
It’s easy to shop online at myschool.co.nz simply select your child’s class and/or subject lists and follow the instructions on their easy-to-use website.
- We encourage you to order early to ensure your child has all their stationery requirements ready to go in plenty of time for the start of Term 1.
- Laybuy is also available, so you can pay in 6 weekly, interest-free payments – and still get your order right away.
- Free delivery on orders over $46
- Price match promise – shop with confidence, if you find a lower price OfficeMax will match it
- Terms & Conditions apply, see myschool.co.nz for details.
Need assistance? The OfficeMax MySchool team can be contacted on: 0800 724 440 Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
At Green Bay High School, we utilise Chromebooks or Laptops in the classroom. It is a blended approach that integrates online activities and web based learning with traditional face-to-face class tasks in a planned, pedagogically sound manner. Learning is at the heart of blended learning - not technology, technology is the tool we will use.
We ask that all students come equipped with either a Chromebook or a laptop (Windows or Mac). The key considerations are that there is a physical keyboard, and a screen large enough to work comfortably.
For information on accessing financial assistance with purchasing stationery, uniform and a device please click through to the Work & Income New Zealand site using the card below.