PPTA Strike Day 29 March
Monday, 27th March 2023 at 12:50pm
The PPTA is planning to hold a second national one-day strike on Wednesday 29 March 2023.
The PPTA have announced the date for a second nationwide one-day strike, to take place on Wednesday 29th March 2023. Please be advised Green Bay High School will be closed for instruction.
If your child will need to be supervised at school on Wednesday 29 March, please contact Deputy Principal Sandy Begg before Tuesday 28th March. Please note that students who are supervised at school will be working online and independently.
- The Fono previously scheduled for Wednesday 29 March has been CANCELLED.
- The Year 9 Rounders Day tournament previously scheduled for Friday 31 March has been POSTPONED to a later date in the year. Classes for all students will run as per the usual Friday timetable.
Scheduled trips (offsite) will still go ahead as planned:
- 01PED Pe Ki O Rahi Tournament - Students are to assemble by the school gym at 9am, wearing PE uniform.
- 02PEO Surf Camp (Overnight camp) - Students are to assemble outside the Sports Office at 8am, ready to go.
- NZSS Satellite Volleyball Tournament Students are to assemble outside the Sports Office - students must check their emails for the confirmed meeting time. (Draws are dependant on results of the previous day).
- Boys' Football 1st Xl pre-season game (4pm at Rutherford) - Transport details will be emailed to students involved.
- The School Ball will still go ahead, as scheduled for Friday 31 March.